Check out this monster! A racecar for the streets, and only 80k original miles! This is a well built Z28 that is a lot of fun to drive. This car has received a ton of upgrades and pushes the line of a driver for the streets. The original 5.7l LS1 engine has been pulled for a mildly built 6.0l LS motor. The factory 6spd transmission has been removed for a built and stalled Turbo 350. The factory 10-bolt rearend has been removed for a beefier setup. She fires right up, engine sounds healthy and she beats the ground. Trans shifts out firmly. No mechanical issues or quirks. Complete mod list below.
The body is in very good condition. No body damage, no major dings or dents. At worse, the hood shows some minor chips. She has a very aggressive look thanks to the upgraded suspension and wheel/tire setup. Inside, this is a factory Leather/TTop car and everything is in very good shape. The TTop's do not leak. The seats are in good condition. The driver seat shows very minor wear from everyday use. Overall, this is a sharp car that has been well kept!
- Stock Iron 6.0l Block
- Comp Cam w/ Upgraded Springs, Pushrods, Lifters, Oil Pump, Timing Chain, etc.
- Longtube Headers into Full Exhaust
- Carbon Fiber Air Box Lid
- 10lb Nitrous Bottle w/ 90shot
- Built TH350 w/ Bulletproof Bell Housing
- 3k Stall
- Reverse Manual Valve Body
- Trans Break
- Oversized Transmission Cooler Fan
- Ford 8.8 Rear w/ 4.11 Gears
- Moser Axels w/ Grizzly 28spline Locker
- Weld RTS/Alumaster Drag Pack
- M&H Racemaster Fronts - Mickey ET Streets Rear
- SS Rear Spoiler
- Q1 Fully Adjustable Coilovers - Front
- Lakewood 3-Way Adjustables in Rear
- Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
- Sub Frame Connectors
- Driveshaft Loop
- Aftermarket Panhard Bar and Torque Arm Bar
- Much More!
Clean title and Carfax Report Available! Available for showing at MMC,
located at 505 N Rangeline Rd. in
Joplin, MO. Trades accepted and bank financing offered. Fill out an
application on the website, mmcjoplin.com! Follow builds and upcoming
inventory on Facebook and Instagram! Contact us at (417)553-2088 or