This truck has lived a pampered life. Was even featured by American Force after the build! We bought it mostly just for the fun of building it, have always liked second gen's. This is a fully loaded SLT Laramie truck, with features I've seen in very few of these trucks, such as leather/heated seats, factory Infinity sound system with tweeters, etc.
The exterior is very straight, no body damage or rust. For it's age there are some rock chips and nicks here and there. Interior is in very good condition as well. Dash shows only one minor crack which is remarkable for this body style. Seats and center console do not have any tears and only minimal wear. Everything works, including all the power options work as they should, no issues! Even the over head console works(common for going out).
Mechanically, I can not fault the truck for anything. Starts right up, does not smoke, and runs very smooth! Brand new starter and ignition cylinder, new shocks and alignment put on with wheels, and dozens of other upgrades. Most all I have receipts for. Most everything has been updated in just the last few months, wheels/tires/oil/front suspension/etc.
- 5.9 HO Cummins
- 6spd Manual Trans
- BHAF Intake
- 4" Straight Pipe Exhaust into Black 6" Flo-Pro Tip
- New OEM Turbo and Injectors Replaced Roughly 32,000 Miles
- Leveled on Brand New BDS Shocks
- 24" American Force Wheels (Have stock wheels/tires)
- 35" Pirelli Street Tires (Over $8000 in wheels/tires/adapters)
- Painted 4th Gen Bumper
- Recon Smoked LED Cab Lights w/White LED's
- Recon LED Dually Marker Leds
- Aftermarket Headlights w/Halo's and 6k HID's
- Aftermarket LED Taillights
- Tinted Windows
- De-badged (Have Stock Emblems and 2014 Ram 3500HD Emblems)
- Alpine Bluetooth Stereo with Alpine 6x9 and Alpine 5.25's
- Four Channel Alpine Amp
- 10" JL W2 in Custom Box with Blaupunkt Mono Amp
- Clean Title and CarFax