You may be familiar with what the 454SS trucks are. A limited production truck from 1990 to 1992. These trucks helped kick off the performance truck era. 1990s are a desirable year for these trucks as they are the only ones to come with the Three-Speed Turbo 400 transmission. 91-92 were equipped with a somewhat weaker 4-speed transmission that was prone to break under the torque that these motors produced.
This is a truck that is in great condition, and these are really becoming harder and harder to find in good condition. This is the one that will turn heads! We have invested thousands of dollars in the build of this truck, and the build is new! Complete Brake system, Whole AC system, Front-end, wheels, and tires, dozens of small things... all done within last few weeks.
Mechanically, the truck needs nothing. She starts right up, does not leak, smoke, hesitate, nothing. She is a blast to drive! Interior wise, the vehicle is very clean! Everything works as it should, no cracked dash or faulty gauges, etc. Exterior wise, the body is very straight! No physical damage, and paint looks great! Body is not rusted out.
- 7.4l V8 Big Block
- Mild Cam
- 4.10 Gears
- True Dual Exhaust
- Turbo 400 Transmission with B&M Shift Kit
- 4/6 Belltech Drop with Helper Bags in Rear
- Brand New US Mag Rambler 18x8.5 and 20x10 Wheels w/ Falken 245 and 275 Tires. Literally less than 60miles on them.
- Rebuilt Front End with New Alignment
- Rebuilt AC System
- Rebuilt Brake System
- Shaved Tailgate and Third Brake Light
- Roll Pan w/ Hide Away Hitch
- Aftermarket LED Tail Lights
- Aftermarket Headlight Housings with 6k HIDs
- Aftermarket Grill
- Cowl Hood
- Aftermarket Sound System w/ 5 Channel Amp, JL Sub, and 6.5 Memphis Speakers in Door.
- Tinted Windows
- Custom SS Bumper (Not Installed in Pics)
- Intimidator Spoiler (Not Installed in Pics)
- Power Windows/Locks
- Clean Title and CarFax